Our globally acclaimed portfolio
We are incredibly proud of our portfolio at Accolade Wines. Our wines are recognised year in, year out at international wine shows such as IWSC, Decanter World Wine Awards, International Wine Challenge and Halliday, and by respected key opinion leaders around the world.
Our wines are widely regarded for their unwavering quality and relevance to wine consumers of today.
This is testified by the awards bestowed on us – a total of 8,846 in the last ten years alone, including 378 trophies (usually the top prize in each category) and 1,462 gold medals.
Our Global Vintage Release Program
Each year we celebrate the release of new vintages of our luxury wines from Grant Burge, House of Arras, Hardys, Houghton, St Hallett, and Petaluma with a global program that touches our key trade partners, consumers, key opinion leaders, and media.
Our consistent release program allows us to showcase the outstanding quality of our wines with a platform that builds both awareness and luxury winemaking credentials.
All our commercial regions activate our Global Vintage Release Program with initiatives tailored to their market.
The 2021 Release
This year we have achieved amazing results for Accolade’s Premium Portfolio with more than 125 wines scoring an outstanding 90+, or Superior classification in the last sixth months. Almost one third of these wines scored 95+ points, and we’re expecting more great scores to come on Petaluma.
Score highlights include:
- Hardys Thomas Hardy Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 – 98 Points & 16.5+ (Superior+)
- House of Arras (various wines) – 4 reviews 97 Points
- Hardys Eileen Hardy Shiraz 2018 – 97 Points
- Hardys Eileen Hardy Chardonnay 2019 – 96 Points
- Houghton Jack Mann Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 – 97 Points & 18 (A humdinger)
- St Hallett Old Block Shiraz 2017 – 97 Points, 17+ (A cut above Superior)
- Grant Burge Meschach Shiraz 2016 – 17.5 (A cut above Superior)
- Grant Burge Filsell Shiraz 2019 – 95 Points, 16.6 (Superior)
- Hardys HRB Shiraz 2018 – 96 Points
- Petaluma Yellow Label B&V Shiraz 2018 – 95 Points
These scores come from some of the world’s most influential wine critics and publications, including James Halliday Wine Companion, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Spectator, JamesSuckling.com, Andrew Caillard MW and Jancis Robinson MW.
Accolade Wines Top Halliday Listed Wineries
According to the latest Halliday results (2021), ten of our wineries have been awarded ‘Top’ 5 Red Stars – the very highest accolade possible, bestowed only on those with a long track record of success and described by Halliday as ‘truly the best of the best.’