Rare opportunity to experience Nobu’s exclusive Omakase tasting menus paired with Petaluma wines
Melbourne food and wine lovers will have a rare opportunity next month to experience an exclusive pairing of a selection of iconic South Australian wines by Petaluma with Nobu’s indulgent Omakase tasting menu.
The exclusive dining experience at Nobu Melbourne will be available subject to availability for one month only from Friday May 5th to Wednesday May 31st.
Nobu Melbourne has created an indulgent Omakase menu inspired by some of their most unique dishes from around the world. The Omakase menu will be paired with Petaluma’s latest vintage wines all handpicked by Petaluma winemaker Ben Thoman to match Nobu’s innovative flavours. The indulgent 7-course menu will be paired with a selection of Petaluma wines from its latest vintage.
Diners will enjoy a sumptuous Petaluma X Nobu 7-course menu which will feature dishes including:
- Salmon Tartare with Caviar
- Chef’s Selection Nigiri
- Beef with Truffle Teriyaki & Seasonal Mushroom
- Black Cod Miso – a signature on Chef Nobu’s menu since his early career in Alaska in 1977.
The Petaluma wines featured on Nobu’s Omakase menu range from innovative minimal intervention wines to more refined and elegant styles reflective of their origins.
They include a selection of Petaluma’s finest wines to match Nobu’s innovative flavours:
- Second Blooming by Petaluma Pét Nat 2022
- Petaluma Hanlin Hill Riesling 2022
- Petaluma Piccadilly Chardonnay 2022
- Petaluma B&V Vineyard Shiraz 2021
- Petaluma Evans Vineyard Coonawarra 2018, and
- Limited release Petaluma Hanlin Hill Cane Cut Riesling 2018.
As the world’s most recognised Japanese restaurant, Nobu by Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, is renowned for its innovative approach to Japanese cuisine and has been at the forefront of Melbourne’s dining scene since opening its doors in 2007.
- WHAT: Signature 7-course Omakase menu dining experience, showcasing internationally acclaimed Nobu’s flavours paired with a selection of refined Petaluma wines.
- 7 Course Dinner with Petaluma Wines – $170 plus $50 wine pairing (Prices are per person and the full table must participate)
- WHERE: Nobu, Crown Melbourne, 8 Whiteman St, Southbank, VIC, 3006
- WHEN: Dinner sittings from 6pm, Friday 5th May – Wednesday 31th May
- CELLAR & CO: Melbourne wine lovers can also visit boutique wine retailer Cellar & Co at Crown for a tasting of six wines from the Petaluma collection for $30 from Friday 5th May – Wednesday 31th
To book this luxurious dining experience, visit www.crownmelbourne.com.au or call 03 9292 5777.